A Franchise Opportunity
Daniel Ahart Tax Service offices offer state of the art tax preparation, free electronic filing with paid tax preparation and all the bank products such as refund anticipation loans. Many of the filing options offer the client a “no-money-out-of-pocket” alternative. Some of the services offered by the company include Income tax preparations, electronic filings, direct deposits, no-money-out-of-pocket tax preparations, instant refund loans, refund anticipation loans and refund anticipation checks.
Trends and Facts About Tax Franchises
- The majority of tax preparers are small businesses. 37% of tax businesses are run by a single person, and 53% employ fewer than ten people. This makes tax franchises an excellent option for entrepreneurs looking to open their own business.
- An estimated 60% of tax filers in the U.S. use a professional tax preparer, such as a tax franchise. Lack of time and an increasingly complicated tax code are leading more and more people and companies to seek outside help in preparing their tax returns.
- The IRS estimates that it takes 16 hours (including the time it takes to gather the necessary documents) to complete the Form 1040, the individual return that nearly 70% of Americans use. However, if individuals own a business, have investments beyond a typical IRA or 401K, or have any kind of other layers to work out on his or her tax forms, their taxes could be more complicated to fill out and file. Tax franchises can help these individuals sort through the complex tax filing process.
- Tax preparation franchises also provide peace-of-mind to their customers. When an individual signs a tax return, it means he or she is on the hook for any questions the government might have – even years down the road. By using a tax professional, like a franchise, individuals can have a buffer between them and the IRS.
“I have been using services here for 4 years now (notary, tax return, car/home insurance) I was new in GA and was looking for a trustworthy company. I am very pleased with the service. Jesus Araujo takes pride in this office. He is professional and all about Customer Service. Keep it up!”
Remi R.Client of the Forest Park office
About Our Franchise: Facts & Figures
- Liquid capital required: $20,000
- Net worth required: $100,000
- Investment: $26,300 – $44,600
- Franchise fee: $12,500
- Units in operation: 22
$20,000 is required in available capital if you want to become a franchisee. Daniel Ahart Tax Service expects new franchisees to have a net worth of at least $100,000. The lowest you can expect to invest is $26,300 if you want to become a franchisee. The high end of the total investment required to open a franchise is $44,600. New franchisees pay Daniel Ahart Tax Service a franchise fee of $12,500. In total, there are 22 units of this franchise open today. for more information!
We make it easy for our customers to file their taxes
With our Virtual Tax Prep system, your customers will be able to prepare their tax returns from home with a tax professional in a fast, easy and secure way.